ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Guide tot he LA War Zone

Go down

Your Guide tot he LA War Zone Empty Your Guide tot he LA War Zone

Post  Under Net Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I remember once being a newcomer to the LA sprawl. That was a long time ago now and the Shadows they keep evolving, but I think that somewhere out there someone might be able to learn from what I have to say. Though I do have to apologise for the sappy introduction it is just a thing I have seen on these kinds of posts and thought what the hell I may as well keep with tradition.

Other cities (and I have been to many) have it easy compared to LA however they also lack the kind of action that we have here. We have been placed in a significant place in both time and history here. Other cities reside in a fairly stable living zone while some are defending themselves from outside forces. LA is in fact a place where many nations and corporations have decided they are going to conduct their war.

What is this war that I speak of. It is really a war of survival for the city and for the people who live in it. Three nations have interest in controling the city, two Megacorps have their sticky hands all over every inch of LA, and the people of LA are looking to rip it apart from the inside.

I am kinda finished for now but I will get back to this little project in a while hope you come back to hear what I have to say.

Static X

Found on a Blogging site dedicated to news around LA

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Your Guide tot he LA War Zone Empty Re: Your Guide tot he LA War Zone

Post  Under Net Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Lets get into some exciting details and leave the preamble for the chops in the book stores.

Once a long time ago people might remember that the major corporate player was MCT. This was really not that big of a deal for most of us a job is a job and a s long as the cred hits orbit we don't care who we are working for. Then there are those who are going to live for a while and actually make some cash out of this biz. Anyhow MCT ran a number of major programs in and around the LA area.

The Following is just a rumor that I like to say has some credibility if you get what I am speaking:

The most influential of these was a project which was setting out to develop artificial intelligence. It was set to be isolated on an of shore oil rig and completely isolated from the rest of the networks in the world. From all reports they were indeed successful and several runners broke into the joint and set it up so their hacker could hack this system via satellite. However what the joint was housing was able to escape. It was this simple action that led to the first crash and massive amount of loss of life.

Now imagine why every mega corp these days has their eyes set on reclaiming this turf for themselves.

Static X

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum