ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Advantages and Disadvantages

2 posters

Go down

New Advantages and Disadvantages Empty New Advantages and Disadvantages

Post  Under Net Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm

P2.0 Access (5 to 15BP)

(5 BP)You have developed an identity on P2.0, but this personality has not developed any ratings nor does it help you accomplish anything around LA.

(10 BP) You have a P2.0 personality that has begun to garner some popularity. This personality can actually make your life a lot easier around LA. When trying to get into some place trendy you may add two dice to any roll made.

(15 BP) This one is restricted to hackers or technomancers. With this quality you have managed a back door access into someone's P2.0 account. You can ride this account or you can take it over for short periods of time. Though no bonuses are granted you have free access to the system without actually having to be on it.

Last edited by Under Net on Wed May 13, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Advantages and Disadvantages Empty Re: New Advantages and Disadvantages

Post  Under Net Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

What do you guys think about these are they too weak or too powerful what changes would you like to see?

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The King in Yellow Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:02 am

Honestly, I'm not even familiar with what the heck P2.0 is. My Shadowrun experience is relatively passive outside of a couple of characters, so I can really judge the question. Mental note, must snag the corebook.

The King in Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum