ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon and LA

Go down

Horizon and LA Empty Horizon and LA

Post  Under Net Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

I have spent a great deal of my life doing research but have never been very active. I also studied a great deal outside of the box choosing a discipline that has seemingly disappeared off of the map in LA. I study history! I am about to propose an alternate history for the rise of Horizon. at some points this might get a little complex and convoluted, but if you are interested I implore you to stick it out to the end.

Anyway, this is a work in progress and if I happen to go missing during its execution I ask that someone take up the torch and run with it.

Suzan Sunrise

Last edited by Under Net on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Horizon and LA Empty Re: Horizon and LA

Post  Under Net Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Chapter 1: The Assumption of Gary Cline.

Many people somehow believe that Horizon came into its own only after Gary Cline took the reigns. I for one am not even sure if he is at the reigns of the company. There has been very little to suggest that he is. Still companies under the name Horizon have been operating in North America for more than 100 years. These were not minor companies either in fact if you look at the modern incarnation of Horizon you will find that they are still mostly involved in the business that these other companies worked in.

Through a bit of research I have located at least one point in history where it seems that an outside force was conducting some manipulation of more than one of these individual companies that would come to make up Horizon megacorp. The year 2052 and really since I have yet been unable to uncover any evidence of who was behind the wheel so to speak from this point on I have to refer to this individual as Ego1. To the meat of this point it is really that two of the companies combined in fact it was a farming company and an airline that combined in order to bring what superior service to small farms around the world. Still the merger dropped stocks for both companies as the financial experts of the time could not figure out what the point of all of this was and each company at the time was claiming a loss. Then an unknown buyer stepped in, and well purchased the majority of the stocks and placed a new man as the head of the company George Shaw.

This will eventually take us to what I have uncovered about George Shaw and Why I do not believe that he is Ego1.

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum