ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse

2 posters

Go down

Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse Empty Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse

Post  The King in Yellow Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:12 pm

If you've got a taste for adventure, or simply a healthy dose of masochism, this is the brothel to hit. Rumored to be part of a chain of such "dens of iniquity" owned by a rather small chinese fellow of rather... particular tastes, Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse caters primarily to those with a taste for metahumans, specifically Trolls. Oh, it might seem odd to some, even many, that the staff are generally going to be such (with rumors of occasional orcs or biologically altered others, maybe even stranger things once in a blue moon), given the general perception of Trolls being ugly, but such is not the case. You'll find some very, very intriguing "friends for the night" here,and it's an actually upscale, clean and rather legitimate joint despite some anti-metahuman groups attempts to make it otherwise. And while some might think they are no such thing as an attractive Troll, they've obviously never hit the town here. Oh, you'll be ridden, broken, and put away like a wet rag, smacked around and renamed Sally, among other things but you won't be disappointed. You sure as hell won't find a more intimidating dominatrix than a troll in most cases regardless, and they certainly have staff that cater to the bdsm crowd. Just don't be surprised if the first spanking leaves you unconscious.

Indeed, it doesn't help that even if one gets some rather nasty customers or belligerent "johns and janes", the gals and guys can crush their skulls like grapes. The staff sticks together, and it's one of the few places your likely to find the level of comfort with more extreme metahuman types (or stranger) to be very high. Trolls aren't the exclusive clientele, and it's believed that it may be a pretty decent place for Runners to get business as well. It'd be odd to use the term "progressive" with a house of ill repute, but this place, and the chain started by that little genius definitely fit the bill.

-The Grand Cheese

The King in Yellow

Back to top Go down

Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse Empty Re: Ye Olde Tyme Whoorehouse

Post  Under Net Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm

I went to this place once and let me tell you it is no classy establishment I tried to get a job and all I ended up with was a bruised skull and a complete loss of dignity. Those damn troll whores beat the crap out of me in the ally and took me for all they could. I had to leave it at that cause it is not the kind of place you really want to try and break into.

Dark Knight

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Under Net Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Dumb ass you are not supposed to rip a joint off like that. I heard about you and I guess they used you as an example. He tries to take his racist bullshit inside and well you all heard how that worked for him.

Personally I am glad you got what you deserved.

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum