ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about the Top

2 posters

Go down

Talk about the Top Empty Talk about the Top

Post  Under Net Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 pm

I am not sure if you folks have heard the rumors about the fact that the Mafia has hired the media to improve their image in the city. Well if I could I would like to shed some light upon the Mafia's true situation. they are in fact sitting on top of a volatile section of LA's city life. The Triads are not exactly comfortable with their situation and the Mob has reached a point where it is having difficulty controlling individual members.

When communication breaks down you end up with a large section of problems. Though they did hire a media corporation to make sure their image has not been tarnished the people at the bottom are not satisfied with their minuscule possibility of promotion. Many of the younger members are turning to runners to take hits on some of the bigger players or to take a little protection as they step into jobs that their "superiors" tell them they should avoid.

All in all it seems that the one driving force behind these folks is money and well the high ranking members have gone to legitimate and those below them are railing against the machine for a chance to pick up where they feel the mob should be. These are the hard core criminals and trust me they are willing to go as far as they have to to get a job done and you do not want to be on the bad side of a man looking to advance in the mob.

Sky Net 1

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Talk about the Top Empty Re: Talk about the Top

Post  Under Net Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 pm

As a runner I have to tell you that crossing anyone is bad business but sometimes you should just stay away from guys. The mob and the bad side in LA is not where you want to be there is some kind of bastard who thinks he is the re-incarnation of Capone running around wand well he has begun to take his pains out on runners who have let him down. Not sure why these things are happening but he associates looks with characters from the past. I ran across him about three months ago and though I had never met him he called my Charles. Next thing you know he is swinging a bat at me and screaming that I fucked him and he is going to have my head but only after he has broken my legs and he has had a chance to watch me try to crawl for safety.

I am thinking someone slipped him a bad chip and he is playing out some kind of mob fantasy whit some secondary programing. Still watch out for those people who pretend to be mob as much as those who are. These days you are only a chip away from being one dangerous fragger.

Don Chibba

Last edited by Under Net on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am

I heard several Years back a similar situation happened in Seattle though not with the same characters from the pat. If I remember correctly it was actually a megacorp trying to play with brains to develop a super BTL chip.

Net Queen
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:39 am

I have to agree with the Queen on this one. I seem to recal things about that I will have to see what kind of information I can pull up off of some of the old locations for you guys.

Stu D.
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum