ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble at Sea

2 posters

Go down

Trouble at Sea Empty Trouble at Sea

Post  Under Net Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 pm

A security leak has been found on board the boat Indefatigable. Security has not been able to track the culprit but Simon Shaw has seemed rather relaxed about the breech. He comment to the Sun that "If these people think they can get close to me they are going to have to deal with me and I tell you I have no worries about anything bad happening to me." The Nova Star seemed to be in top spirits when we spoke and has no plans on canceling any future events because of the incident.

Tammy Warachuck
LA SUN, reporter

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Trouble at Sea Empty Re: Trouble at Sea

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 am

I am not sure what to think on this it is sad day in LA when you think about what this was probably about. Some wannabe chick was probably looking to nab a bit of his DNA and clone herself her own little superstar sex slave. If these people would just give up their morals and get the prostitutes offered up by the mob we could all spare ourselves these embarrassing bits of news.

Net Queen.
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 am

I hear he has already given his DNA to hundreds of adoring fans who want to have their very own version of him. Or at least to a couple of brothels who use him as one of their favorite sex slaves to service women.

Dawn
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 am

I heard that was only once and before he was famous It appears that out there there is a brothel that specializes in picking up things like that and then making sure the participants become big time. Though as far as I know Shaw has been their only Nova Star to emerge.

Stu D.
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum