ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone heard anything out there

3 posters

Go down

anyone heard anything out there Empty anyone heard anything out there

Post  Under Net Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 pm

I am not sure what is happening anymore perhaps I am out of the loop and we all know that can happen in a nanno second these days. Still the Megas all seem to be quiet right now and that scares me. if you have any information I am in a real squeeze and would greatly appreciate it if you could let me in on something.

Anything here even wild rumors would be a help at this point.

Robert Scaff

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

anyone heard anything out there Empty I see

Post  Tommy Bevilaqua Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Well man look. In so far as L.A is concerned the Mega's all have a lot on the go. For instance I have some info that while unable to share due to confidentiality would let me assess there are at least two of the Mega's keeping busy...mind you Nugyen has a way of loosening lips.

- Memnosyne

Tommy Bevilaqua

Back to top Go down

anyone heard anything out there Empty Re: anyone heard anything out there

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

I have hear a great deal of nasty rumors that Aztechnology has several elite squads operating in LA. I am sure that you are all aware that they were forced to stop operations in PCC several years ago when their business license was striped.

If anyone could let me know if these rumors have any foundation or validity let me know. I am willing to pay a great deal for detailed information.

Stu D.
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Johnson Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 pm

I have also heard that Sader Krupp Prime has sent in several operatives of a high profile nature. Though these rumors are unconfirmed we may be seeing one of the largest showdowns of Mega Corps in history.

Sigma Six
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down