ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My one run

2 posters

Go down

My one run Empty My one run

Post  Under Net Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:51 pm

I only done one run in my life. I says that, because of it, I now walk on two cyberlegs though I assure you whoever built them did a great job.

It all started as innocently as any run can begin. We was down in Taco a Plenty just hangin me and my comrades alls eatin and junk. A small Aztech man in a suit approached us. He says all nice like he pay us 50G just for a qick grab and run job. Not really knowing what things like this should be worth so we were like hells ya. We decided that Horizon had never done anytin for us sos who is to say we should not take the money and run.

What we were not told is that the joint was being protected by some kinda snake creature. This thing it came at us and poisoned my best bud. Next thing you know I am unconscious and wake up to find this thing eatin me. Never thought that it would be comin down to me bein the food. Sos I was I gotta gets outta here. Lucky for me my ma had bought me one oh these medical thingies and well it was going off then these dudes with guns were pulling me onto a chopper and I was laied up in a hospital for sixteen weeks.

Silent Yuri Borislav

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My one run Empty Re: My one run

Post  Under Net Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm

I kinda thought that this thread might have died off but I decided that it would probably be the best place to post some crap I found while slipping through some Horizons garbage files.

------Open: Black Hammer ---------
---- Text ----
---- Confidential ---------
------- Encrypted ---------
------- Cracking Encryption ---------

------- Internal Memo ---------

To all employees involved in the Black Hammer experiment we have decided to move facilities you will be offered a chance to relocate to the beautiful city of Las Angeles and will receive a substantial bonus if you choose to do so. We have decided to relocate due to needs in space as well as the availability of on hand talent.

Certain members of the group have already decided to move while other have chose to change positions in the company. If you do choose to change positions there could be up to six weeks to find a suitable replacement job, and of course this time will be unpayed.

New location will be at our new Haven facility in LA.

--- End Document ------

Ryan Deep

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My one run Empty Special Offer!

Post  Lucky K Fri May 08, 2009 10:54 pm

For a limited time only, recently immigrated doctor provides the best meds and lowest prices for the runners of today! New inventory and extensive experience in combat resuscitation! No more worrying about broken limbs, ragged bullet wounds or third degree burns! If it burns, bleeds, itches or just plain falls off, call Lucky K today! (Some restrictions may apply, initial fee of 1200.00 plus all applicable fees) Call now, Live tomorrow!

Lucky K

Back to top Go down

My one run Empty Re: My one run

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum